LED Light Therapy is a skin care treatment that uses different wavelengths of light to address various skin concerns.
- LED Light Emitting Diodes: LED send energy-producing light into the deeper layers of the skin.
- Penetrate Skin Tissue: These LED lights can penetrate up to 1mm deep into the skin tissue.
- Target Specific Concerns: Different colours of LED light are used, with each colour targeting specific skin concerns.
LED Light Therapy offers several benefits based on the colour of light used:
- Red Light: Stimulates fibroblasts to promote collagen production, leading to a younger and healthier-looking skin. It can help with deeper lines, wrinkles, skin radiance, skin recovery, wound healing, hair and scalp treatment.
- Yellow Light: Reduces swelling, bruising, inflammation and can help with skin radiance and rejuvenation. It stimulates the production of red blood cells and is beneficial for conditions like rosacea and pigmentation.
- Blue Light: Targets and kills acne-causing bacteria (P. Acnes) within the skin, leading to clearer skin. It can also stabilise oil glands and reduce inflammation.
- Procedure Time: A typical LED Light Therapy session lasts between 20 to 30 minutes, making it a quick and convenient treatment.
- Downtime: There is typically no downtime required after an LED session, and patients can return to their daily activities immediately.
- Results Duration: To achieve optimal results, it’s often recommended to complete a series of treatments, usually 10 sessions, scheduled once or twice a week.
- Cost of Treatment:
- 20 minutes $55
- 30 minutes $66
Pair this treatment with: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light), Cutera Genesis Laser and Dermal fillers for enhanced overall results. A very good combination is LED paired with Anti-wrinkle treatments on the same day which helps to rejuvenate skin and diminish bruising.
Consultation with a qualified practitioner can help determine the most suitable colour of LED light and treatment plan tailored to your specific skin needs and goals.
Like to know more about your treatment options? Contact Sanctuary Cosmetic Clinics Australia on 02 9054 0887.
Skin TreatmentsSee All
The 4D RF uses a multipolar Radio Frequency and Pulse Electro Magnetics to produce heat under the skin to shrink the fat.30 minutes
Explore the benefits of our AC Dual Treatment, utilizing Intense Pulsed Light to address acne concerns effectively, ensuring clearer and healthier-looking skin with reduced active acne.20 minutes
The acnelan treatment is an intensive treatment for acne-prone skin to clear blocked pores, remove impuriites and improve skin texture.60 minutes
Antiwrinkle is an injection used to help reduce and prevent wrinkle formation.15 minutes
A semi-permanent foundation that is microneedled into the skin.45 minutes
A high quality hyaluronic acid that provides a tightening action on the skin without volumising.45 minutes